High Risk work
Australian Training Management employs Department of Commerce Work Safe registered and approved High Risk Work Licence assessors. In collaboration with Work Safe, we deliver training, assessment and licencing services to support a state-wide business environment that is productive, innovative, fair and safe; enforcing the law in respect of safety and health in Western Australian workplaces.
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to persons who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work. A High Risk Work Licence is valid for 5 years and is issued subject to identification checks, verification of age and competency.A High Risk Work Licence will allow you to perform work in the classes for which they are endorsed in any state or territory within Australia.All states and territories also recognise and enforce suspensions and cancellations made in other states and territories.
A person requires a High Risk Work licence to perform:
- Scaffolding – basic, intermediate and advanced
- Rigging work – basic, intermediate and advanced rigging
- Crane and hoist operation – tower, self-erecting tower, derrick, portal boom, bridge and gantry, vehicle loading, non-slewing mobile, slewing; materials hoist, personnel and materials hoist, boom-type elevating work platform, vehicle mounted concrete placing boom
- Forklift operation - forklift trucks, order-picking forklift trucks
- Pressure equipment operation – basic, intermediate and advanced boiler operation, turbine operation, reciprocating steam engine operation
- Asbestos removal, including restricted asbestos licencing
High Risk Work Licence courses we offer are:
We also publish an up to date list of public courses including participant availability every Monday morning.
Click here to subscribe.